Thursday 10 February 2011

Goodbye Primary School !!!!!

I have been visiting secondary schools in Hammersmith and Fulham because I have been preparing to leave primary school and go out to big school. My first choice for a secondary school is Hammersmith Academy. It is a brand new school and has a brand new building. It will open this year when year 6’s move on to secondary school. I went for a test for the school. Before the test I was nervous but there was nothing to worry about. The test was easy. It was a non-verbal reasoning test. Before the test at home I was using practise non-verbal reasoning tests. I can’t wait until the 1st of March because that is when I will find out if I got in. I also applied for Chiswick Community school but it has no test. Chiswick has a waiting list but I think I have a big chance of getting in because my brother is there. The last school I applied for was West London Free school. It is also a brand new school but it has no test.
Hammesmith academy

No comments:

Post a Comment