Thursday 10 February 2011

Choosing Secondary Schools

Year 6 students have began thinking about their futures and what schools they will be attending in September. When I went to the new secondary schools I was so scared but I soon got used to being there. I have applied for Chiswick and Holland Park. I really want to go to Holland Park because it has big rooms and a great art room. They are changing the whole building and they gave us all pictures of the new building. I did the art aptitude and we had to draw a picture of the Weeping Woman from Pablo Picasso. I didn’t prefer Chiswick as much because it had small classes and a separate playground for the new year 7’s which I don’t really like but otherwise it is great. At Holland park, we had to study non verbal reasoning and verbal reasoning which is easy to me. At Chiswick, there is a waiting list but I think I will get in easily because my brother is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment