Tuesday 22 March 2016

Farewell My Friend...

As we have known for a few weeks now, our beloved head teacher, Mr Hale, is leaving us this week. We decided that we should ask him a few questions.

Q1: How was your time in Avonmore?

A1: I don’t know how to answer this questions because there’s so many things that have happened, but it has never been dull or boring and I have laughed a lot.

Q2: What’s your favourite thing about the school?

A2: I think my favourite thing about the school is the openness of the school site which make us part of the community and aside from the work, it’s a place where children can have fun.

Q3: If you could improve or add anything to the school, what would it be?

A3: Make places to park scooters, a bigger hall, a big kitchen to cook school meals, maybe a music room, a swimming pool, swings, a see-saw, a go-cart track and perhaps a place for ponies.

Q4: Are you happy with the new head teacher?

A4: Mrs Standing seems like a very nice lady and she seems very caring and thoughtful and wants to know all about the school.

Q5: Will the bloggers still get special treatment?

A5: You’re going to need to ask your new editorial chief.



Q6: Do you want to leave?

A6: I feel very sad to be leaving but that’s because there’s a lot of good and happy memories and a lot of people, but the sadness is, I think, healthy. It has been a very happy time and I think it’s time for me to finish at Avonmore and to let someone else be the head teacher with new ideas and things they want to do.

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to escape from my classrooms a long time ago shame I never thought of trying to get out of the window. Hope you got back inside safely.
    Omi C

    ReplyDelete