Friday 7 February 2014

A New Student in School?

Pencil Power!
Year 6 now have another teacher to worry about! Just kidding! The new teacher is a student, so that means he’s a teacher-student! His name is Mr James and he will be with us until Easter. When I had the opportunity to interview him, he seemed to look forward to answering my questions. Firstly, I asked why he wanted to be a teacher, and he answered: “Mostly because I like working with children, but also they serve chocolate cakes in the staff room during lunch breaks!” (That’s something the teachers never tell us).  I then wanted to know what his favourite subject to teach was. “Well, science because we do so many fun experiments and investigations,” was his reply. Lastly, I asked if he enjoyed teaching at Avonmore, and he said, “Yes, Year 6 is fantastic and this school is very friendly.” Mr James is a funny teacher and we are having fun being taught by him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment