Friday 3 May 2013

The Jolly Holidays


                                                                   

Everybody at Avonmore was looking forward to the Easter Holidays, and I’m pretty sure the teachers were waiting for a getaway from work, too! I certainly enjoyed my holiday- I visited Paris with my mum. The weather was no better than London, but we were determined not to let it spoil our trip.  We stayed at an excellent hotel called Crown Plaza. Most of the time we spent was on sightseeing. I saw the Louvre, the Mona Lisa, the  Arc de Triumph, the Eiffel Tower and a bridge called the Ponts de Arts where people write their names on a padlock, lock it, and throw the keys in the water. Overall, I think it was a pretty good place to stay if you like sightseeing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment