Friday 28 September 2012

Welcome back

The summer months have now concluded and September is here! Throughout the summer holiday some people travelled far across the globe! Some destinations included America, France, Brazil, Greece, Italy, Spain, Turkey and Afghanistan. Myself, I went to America and Corsica!!! The start of the new academic year of 2012-13 means that we’re back at school already and working hard. And with the New Year comes some different rules. We have a stricter school uniform, and we look smarter because of that. All of the children have moved up a year. This year I’ve moved up to year 6 so I will have to work extra hard because of the SATS. I’m enjoying the New Year so far and I love the big classroom! It’s amazing looking back at all of the years that I’ve been in, and once this year has passed I will be very sad to leave this wonderful school.

No comments:

Post a Comment