Thursday 7 October 2010

School Journey

It was the day finally we were arriving at the Isle of Wight. First, we had to say bye to our mums and dads. I slept in the coach for the whole ride. My partner woke me up when we were going onto the ferry. We went to the top deck where it was extremely cold and windy. I was so eager to eat my lunch.
After I ate my lunch I took some pictures of the view. The ferry ride was finshed. It took us 1 hour to get to the house. Finally, we were there. Miss O’Sullivan told us our groups and our rooms.
We did rock pooling and caught a red eyed crab.
After was our big walk which took 7 hours. We got back and had a nice hot swim. We had a nice dinner and a delicious dessert. Our last activity was a campfire. We got home and went to bed. The day had arrived when we were leaving. I don’t remember anything because I slept for the whole journey back too! I was so glad to be back and see my Mum and Dad. I felt relieved. That was my school journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment